At PIBC, nothing is more important to us than editing-service/ the safety and security of our children. That’s why we’ve chosen KidCheck as our children’s check-in solution to bring you the best check-in experience and to allow
us to partner with you to keep your children safe.
You can create your account from the comfort of home, it’s simple and will only take a few minutes. Creating your account before you arrive will help your first check-in go faster. Once you have created your account simply use your 10 digit phone number to check-in with us or anywhere http://thehomeworkportal.com/chemistry-homework/there is a KidCheck logo!
Sign In – Its Free!
1. Go to the website go.kidcheck.com (leave off the ‘www’)
2. Select “I am a parent and want to create a free account”
3. Select the “I have never checked in with KidCheck” link
4. Fill in the requested fields and create your password
5. Agree to the license agreement
My Account Page
1. Click on “My Kids.” This is where you will input your child’s information and upload photos. Use the “Add a New Child” button to add children to your account.
2. Click on “My Guardians.” This is where you will input additional guardians and upload photos. Use the “Add a New Guardian” button to add children to your account.
Your account is now complete. When you go to check in for the first time, use your 10 digit home phone or cell phone number associated with your account to check in your children. Only the facilities that you check into will be able to see your information.
Remember to keep your information up to date.